6.11.2011

packing frenzy


 Most people would start packing for the BIG MOVE at least a few days before right? However, I decided that starting the day before would in fact be a much more prudent choice. Especially when I had several loads of laundry to do in order to pack more clothes. Such is life. I think I also had a mental roadblock to packing because I am a.) merely subletting for the summer and b.) flying. Therefore, I need to bring sheets and towels and a pillow plus summer clothes but not a lot of apartment stuff. For these reasons, it doesn't quite feel like I'm actually settling in a new city yet. Despite some setbacks and my ambivalent attitude towards packing, I am (mostly) done. 

Clothes being artsy.  



I was a little skeptical that these would work, but worth a try eh? 
(Apparently, I'm also Canadian. Or watching too much HGTV)


Stuffed to the brim.

Ready for some serious sucking.

Et voila!

I now believe in the power of a "As Seen on TV" type product. Can't decide if that's a good or bad thing, but I won't fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!