6.11.2011

last supper


Last night, my mom, sis and I went out for my last supper before the big move. We dressed up in our new outfits from last weekend's shopping trip and went to an Italian styled restaurant. As I'm still having fun playing with my new toy/the mama wanted a commemorative photo, I brought my camera along to dinner to oblige her and try my hand at some food photography.

First course. Ok just kidding, but a secondary grad present.
Beautiful pearl earrings in equally beautiful packaging.

Prosciutto wrapped asparagus.
(Confession? I was already mostly done when I remembered to document)

  Main course: a filet with potatoes, unidentified antipasta
and some spinach (?)

Mocha pots de creme. 
Most definitely not Italian, but infinitely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!