9.20.2011

diana f+ in da house.


 last thursday, I got home from a long day in which I interned and then hostessed back to back. When  I got home, I had a package waiting. A series of gifts from my boyfriend for our one year. Apparently he took the hint that I've been lusting after the Diana for a while now and purchased the body as well as the flash for me. Got the first batch of photos back today... got some great shots, but could use a bit of improvement. I am also happy I just have the basics right now. Letting go of control and learning how to trust myself will be enough right now. As much as I love my Canon, I'm excited to be back to the analog world.





 By the way, besides those first two, the rest of them were taken with Diana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!